Thursday, May 16, 2013

non-review

I didn't end up going to the movies this week.  This was because the only thing that came out of any note was 'The Great Gatsby.'  It didn't seem like an entertaining idea to watch a movie about a book I was forced to read in high school. 

Whenever I think Tobey Maguire, I will think of the '18 going on 34 year old' Spider-man.  This doesn't help when he's doing his best at another dramatic role. 

I find Leonardo tolerable whenever he is around actors that are decent or that I enjoy watching their movies, for example, Christoph Waltz.  Which, obviously, leads to 'Django Unchained.'  That was an entertaining movie.  Although, I did see way too much of Jamie Foxx.  The kind of parts you don't need to see on another man, unless you're into that sort of thing.  I'm not and I'm going to leave the matter at that.  I do think that there needs to be someone with Quentin Tarantino to tell him to knock it off. Quasi-Australian miners, really...?   The southern accent being one of the easiest accents to do if you're from the United States.
Now I'm just annoyed.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment