Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lithping Thtar Warth

May the fourth be with you!  Today is a holiday for Jedis and for people who are glad May the third is over.  My mind boggles a little bit at the cultural impact a film student with no chin had.  Whether people love it or hate or love to hate it or hate to love or that very special love/hate relationship only nerds seem to have, Star Wars has entered the cultural zeitgeist.  (look at me and my philisophical z-bomb)  Anywho...

My thoughts, well, many come to mind on this subject. For example, the original trilogy was better written.  The prequel trilogy had better effects.  I mean, if Jar-jar hadn't been so bloody annoying, he could have gone head to head with Gollum.  The original trilogy had better effects for what they had.  Who gives a crap about midi-chlorians?  I am excited about a sequel trilogy, with Disney at the helm it couldn't be any worse.  Fanboys (2009) was great and a definite watch for a Star Wars enthusiast such as myself.  Han shot first.  Anyone named Greedo needs to get shot.  Parsecs is a measure of distance in this galaxy at this time.  It sure as hell is a trap.  Darth Stewie is hilarious.  Doctor Who crashing into the Millennium Falcon would be interesting.  Why was Lando wearing Han's clothes at the end of 'Empire Strikes Back'?  I wonder if Leia knew she was kissing her brother, maybe...

Just a few thoughts, anyway, just to stir up the fanboys and voice my opinion.

till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment